08 September 2014

Zara Home Favourites



Zara Home Favourites




I am just so so in love with these home decor items from Zara Home. Aren't they just amazing?! Accessories like these can spice up your home in an instant and they add a little personality to a space.

This combination of various shades of purple, touches of gold and earth tones is somehow very inspiring to me! And now I just can't help but think I'm in a serious need of some purple tones in my bedroom! Lavenders, lilacs, thistles, mauves -- hmmm.  They just have this feminine, calming aura to it; exactly what I need in my bedroom.



Products information:

1. Zara Home's decorative cement tray. {here}
2. Zara Home's frame with a raised plant pattern. {here}
3. Zara Home's wide-base vase. {here}
4. Zara Home's openwork wooden pedestal table. {here}
5. Zara Home's artichoke-shaped tealight holder. {here}
6. Zara Home's claws napkin ring. {here}
7. Zara Home's pineapple lamp. {here}
8. Zara Home's terra-cotta design vase. {here}
9. Zara Home's round glass and metal tealight holder. {here}
10. Zara Home's decorated corners frame. {here}
11. Zara Home's mirror nest of tables (set of 2). {here}
12. Zara Home's fuchsia leather notebook. {here}



But too bad Zara Home isn't available in Malaysia yet. :/




Love,
MyeH

No comments:

Post a Comment