25 September 2014

About

Hello! I am Myesarah Halim, an interior design / interior styling enthusiast based in Malaysia, who is also in love with art,  design, fashion and illustration. I'm still learning and working my way towards my dreams and goals --- and to be honest, I haven't had any achievement yet, at least nothing that I can be proud of, yet.

Growing up, I've had various random ambitions (comic artist, artist, fashion designer, architect -- and the list goes on), and my idea of an ideal dream job had always revolved around the creative, artsy world. Then, a few years later, I decided Interior Design was what I wanted to major in.

Despite my chosen course of studies, I still love various other forms of creative outlets; hence the existence of this blog, a space where I humbly share and further explore my multi-interests. I mean, why limit yourself to only doing one thing, right? :p

Drawing girls and pretty clothes is my kind of therapy. Whenever I have some time to spare, you would find me doing commissions and custom orders for illustration and graphic design. My portfolio includes wedding and engagement illustrations, fashion illustrations, sketch requests, as well as logo and t-shirt designs. Feel free to drop me an e-mail at myesarahhalim(at)gmail(dot)com, or you can checkout my CONTACT page for more info if you have something for me to work on!





Watch this space for more of my artworks. :)




Love,
MyeH

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog's design so much! So classy yet so femine at the same time

    ReplyDelete