27 September 2014

WORKSPACE: BLACK ON BLACK

Lately I've been browsing through the internet and Pinterest for ideas for a workspace. I am currently in the process of revamping my bedroom at home. And my workspace is included in the bedroom. My current workspace is kind of dull-looking and uninspiring. I need something that inspires me and motivates me to work on my craft.

An ideal workspace that I have in mind would be multi-functional and would scream "ME!". Here is a list of the type of tasks I am intending to do on this particular workspace :

  • Working on the computer (desktop / workstation)
  • Working on the laptop
  • Drawing (dry medium)
  • Watercolour painting (wet medium)
  • Reading


And I've decided to make some sets / collages on Polyvore as a mood board on what I would like my workspace to look like. And while I'm at it, I'm going to have some fun exploring the furniture and decor items in Polyvore! 

This is my first Workspace Proposal set, and it has a black-on-black concept going on. Not sure if this screams "ME!", but I sure did have fun creating it!



Black Workspace




That's all for now! I'll post more about this when I'm done creating more mood boards for the workspace. See you on my next post. :)




Love,
MyeH

No comments:

Post a Comment