21 September 2010

I Can't Wait for My Sister's Homecoming!

My sister Naddy is studying in Australia and I haven't seen her for about a year and I've missed her so much. She's my best friend in the whole wide world and we've been best friends for 20 years! I mean, seriously, have you been best friends with someone for 20 years? Other than her, I haven't been best friends with anyone that long.

I miss going out with her where she would drag me to every shop she sees (this annoys me sometimes but oddly enough, this is what I miss so much about her), I miss going out with her where we would just window shop and buy nothing, I miss her contagious laugh, I miss her impossibly long eyelashes and her beautiful supermassive no-eyelids eyes, I miss her clumsiness, I miss listening to her stories, I just miss herrrrr! Sobs. :'(


She'll be home this Sunday, and she'll be here for two weeks. I swear we're going to cry and scream and be all emotional at the airport this weekend! Haha I'm so exciteddddd. :'D

So, this is a drawing I made of her. When I was drawing this, all I wanted was to make her smile whenever she sees this and make her miss me a little bit less. :)


My super-beautiful sister. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment