31 August 2014

Imaginary Outfit 1 : 5 a.m Chat

Fantasy Outfit 1


Hello.


It's 5.30 in the morning, and I am actually in the middle of proofreading a thesis (not mine) -- not that I'm any good at it, but I'm trying my best. And right now I'm taking a little break; drank some coffee, browsing through a blog; and BAM, the next thing you know, I ended up writing a post. 

And I might have also created a Polyvore collage. I think sometimes, frequent breaks and a little procrastination here and there are what we need to recharge our batteries.

By the way, in one of my recent previous posts, I might have mentioned that I wanted to become active in blogging. And to be honest, I obviously haven't been actively blogging at all. It has been about a month since that particular post. In my defense, I haven't quite figured out what I want to blog about. And I have been asking myself questions pertaining to this matter. What type of blog do I want this to be? What do I blog about? What is my blogging style? What is this blog's style going to be like? Do I want it to be casual? Or formal? Or what? 

And the most dreadful question of all is : "Would anyone even read my blog?"


But then, as I'm writing this, I remembered a powerful quote by Marie Forleo (she's a fantastic life and business coach. You can check out her Youtube channel here. I am so thankful to my friend Mary for introducing me to her channel). 

She said "the key to success is to start BEFORE you're ready". 

Yes, starting something before you're actually ready can be really nerve-wrecking, terrifying, stressful. However, if you don't take a leap of faith; that very leap that you so desperately need; how are you going to get to the other side and find out what's waiting for you there? Life is too short for not trying. And life is indeed too short for regrets. 



Just do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment